Improving Performance : Creative Ways to Motivate Your Horse Paperback / softback
Some horses drive their riders to distraction by simply not moving under the saddle, and nothing the rider does seems to stimulate them.
This book discusses the possible causes for a lack of motivationfrom physical problems orincorrect feeding to permanent under- or over-demand of the horseand it outlines solutions that can recover a seemingly hopeless situation.
It shows how, with discipline and creativity, it is possible to turn an idle creature into a motivated competition or leisure horse."
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 80 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher: Cadmos Equestrian
- Publication Date: 01/09/2008
- Category: Riding, showjumping & horsemanship
- ISBN: 9783861279563