Internationalisation Theory and Technological Accumulation : An Investigation of Multinational Affiliates in East Germany Hardback
by Bjorn Jindra
Part of the Studies in Economic Transition series
This is the first book to explain the expansion of multinational enterprises (MNEs) into a transition economy from a technology accumulation perspective.
The author provides a theoretical alternative to accepted wisdom regarding technology transfer, and discusses the policy implications of this new approach for economic development.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 273 pages, XII, 273 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 02/12/2011
- Category: Economics of industrial organisation
- ISBN: 9780230347298
- Paperback / softback from £57.45