Get ready to deal with the drama of baby daddies, side chick issues, divorce, child custody, child support, medical issues, money problems, infidelity, lust, in-laws, law enforcement, incarceration, and everything else that comes along with being a Single Lady in the hood Tammy finds herself deeply in love with her new man, but when a secret is revealed, will it destroy her perfect world?
Will Lisa and Ralphy s near death experience convince them that love can conquer all?
Lamar finally gets up the nerve to pop the big question to Kim, but is Falisha all the way out of his heart?
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 288 pages
- Publisher: Kensington Publishing
- Publication Date: 31/01/2017
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9781622867899
- Paperback / softback from £5.99
- EPUB from £8.84