Human and Other Animals : Critical Perspectives Hardback
This collection examines human-animal relations and the different ways in which they can be understood, exploring animal rights and animal welfare; whether and under what circumstances animals are regarded as social actors with agency; media representations of human-animal relations; and the relation between animals and national identity.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 249 pages, XII, 249 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 04/10/2011
- Category: Cultural studies
- ISBN: 9780230246591
- PDF from £46.75
- Paperback / softback from £48.95