Project Management for IT-Related Projects : 3rd edition Paperback / softback
Edited by Bob Hughes
This book explains the principles of IT-related project management, including project planning, monitoring and control, change management, risk management and communication between project stakeholders.
Each chapter includes detailed discussion of the syllabus content, activities and multiple choice questions for self-assessment in line with the BCS Foundation Certificate in IS Project Management.
This new edition introduces the latest project management thinking, terminology and standards.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 162 pages, 35 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: BCS Learning & Development Limited
- Publication Date: 27/08/2019
- Category: Management decision making
- ISBN: 9781780174846
- EPUB from £21.59