Boys and Schooling : Beyond Structural Reform Hardback
Exploring current approaches to addressing boys' education in schools, this book highlights the limitations of structural reform initiatives and the failure to address the impact of socioeconomic status, race, sexuality, disability and hegemonic masculinity on both boys' and girls' participation in schooling.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 213 pages, VI, 213 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 12/11/2008
- Category: Social issues & processes
- ISBN: 9780230517011
- Paperback / softback from £56.15