A Field Guide to the Dinosaurs of North America : and Prehistoric Megafauna Paperback / softback
by Bob Strauss
A field guide to 60 dinosaurs and prehistoric animals that once lived in what is now North America.
Featuring stunning illustrations of each animal by world-famous artist Sergey Krosovskiy and based on the latest paleontogical research, this book provides information about the where and when the animals lived, what they ate, and more.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 224 pages, 129 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 30/07/2015
- Category: Dinosaurs & the prehistoric world
- ISBN: 9781493009251
- EPUB from £19.15