Choreographing Problems : Expressive Concepts in Contemporary Dance and Performance Hardback
Part of the Performance Philosophy series
This book illuminates the relationship between philosophy and experimental choreographic practice today in the works of leading European choreographers.
A discussion of key issues in contemporary performance from the viewpoint of Deleuze, Spinoza and Bergson is accompanied by intricate analyses of seven groundbreaking dance performances.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 262 pages, XIV, 262 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 29/09/2015
- Category: Contemporary dance
- ISBN: 9781137437389
- Paperback / softback from £39.95
- PDF from £38.24