Rewriting American Identity in the Fiction and Memoirs of Isabel Allende Hardback
by Bonnie Craig
Moving away from territorially-bound narratives toward a more kinetic conceptualization of identity, this book represents the first analysis of the politics of American identity within the fiction and memoirs of Isabel Allende.
Craig offers a radical transformation of societal frameworks through revised notions of place, temporality, and space.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 218 pages, VII, 218 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 21/08/2013
- Category: Literary studies: from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9781137339973
- Paperback / softback from £61.69