Communicating for Success Hardback
by Bonnie Creel
Communicating for Success, 2nd edition, focuses student learning on the key communication competencies recommended by the National Communication Association.
With a vibrant and engaging design, this introductory volume is packed with applied examples, features, and exercises; the text and accompanying Web content offer practical scenarios, key terms, discussion questions, sample activities, learning objectives, and more.
A concentrated focus on the influence of communication on careers in business, education, and healthcare is highlighted near the end of each chapter and takes lessons beyond the classroom.
This new edition features broader discussion of communication's relation to social media and technology, culture, gender, and ethics.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 502 pages, 98 Line drawings, color; 160 Halftones, color; 2 Tables, black and white; 257 Illustratio
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 27/09/2018
- Category: Communication studies
- ISBN: 9781138700956
- Paperback / softback from £109.99
- EPUB from £98.99
- PDF from £98.99