Core Curriculum for Forensic Nursing Paperback / softback
The International Association of Forensic Nurses has developed The Core Curriculum for Forensic Nursing, First Edition, for nurses who aim to work in, and gain certification in the field.
The book is well illustrated with full cover photographs and images vital to a solid understanding of forensic nursing.
Written by the world's experts in forensic nursing, the Core Curriculum for Forensic Nursing offers a practical organization and writing style to help with subject mastery and retention.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 280 pages, 100 art - 40 tables
- Publisher: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Publication Date: 15/10/2015
- Category: Medical toxicology
- ISBN: 9781451193237
- EPUB from £55.50