Developing Creative Thinking Skills : An Introduction for Learners Paperback / softback
Based on over fifteen years of groundbreaking research, Developing Creative Thinking Skills helps learners demonstrably increase their own creative thinking skills.
Focusing on divergent thinking, twelve inventive chapters build one's capacity to generate a wide range of ideas, both as an individual and as a collaborator.
This innovative textbook outlines a semester-long structure for the development of creative thinking skills and can easily be utilized as a self-directed format for those learning outside of a classroom.
Readers are stimulated to maximize their own creativity through active exercises, challenges to personal limits and assumptions, and ideas that can help create powerful habits of variance.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 138 pages, 9 Line drawings, black and white; 5 Halftones, black and white; 2 Tables, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 21/08/2017
- Category: Educational psychology
- ISBN: 9781138939561