Gender and Social Capital Paperback / softback
Edited by Brenda O'Neill, Elisabeth Gidengil
Part of the Gender Politics--Global Issues series
The volume brings together a stellar group of contributors who examine the social capital thesis by means of four different approaches: theoretical, historical, comparative, and empirical.
In the end, this book will serve to answer two fundamental questions which have hitherto been neglected: What can a gendered analysis tell us about social capital? And what can social capital tell us about women and politics?
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 432 pages, 47 Tables, black and white; 10 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 15/12/2005
- Category: Sociology & anthropology
- ISBN: 9780415950237