Contemplating the Camino : An Ignatian Guide Paperback / softback
The best way to prepare for the Camino is with one of the world's greatest pilgrims, Ignatius Loyola. In Contemplating the Camino Brendan McManus SJ prepares you spiritually, emotionally and practically for the task of walking the Camino de Santiago.
Drawing on his own experience of this walk, and his background in Ignatian spirituality, he develops an approach to the Camino inspired by the teachings of Ignatius Loyola. Focusing on the balance of grief and joy in our lives, and thechanges in our own emotions, Contemplating the Camino isa key to the challenges and triumphs of pilgrimage.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 64 pages, 10 colour photos
- Publisher: Messenger Publications
- Publication Date: 13/05/2019
- Category: Christian worship, rites & ceremonies
- ISBN: 9781788120784