Wicklow Folk Tales Paperback / softback
Wicklow is full of stories, from the farmer returned from market to find he was dead and buried, to the mysterious bird who turned into a beautiful wife long missing from the glens.
In this rich collection of tales from the county, you may find the cure for baldness, or learn if it is wise to leave a sleeping army lie in Rathdrum.
You will find smugglers in Bray, and a maiden who set her cap at a saint in the making in Glendalough.
Wicklow has as many stories as there are people travelling its roads, and a wealth of them are gathered together here in this unique volume.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 192 pages, 25 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: The History Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/08/2013
- Category: Folklore, myths & legends
- ISBN: 9781845887858