Tribal Marketing, Tribal Branding : An Expert Guide to the Brand Co-Creation Process Hardback
Tribal branding allows marketers to benefit from greatly enhanced levels of consumer devotion to brands.
Richardson incorporates the approach of ethno-marketing to expertly explain the opportunities for marketing and branding professionals to co-create brands with, and develop new ways of marketing to, tribal groups and brand communities.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 184 pages, XI, 184 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 29/07/2013
- Category: Sales & marketing management
- ISBN: 9780230368828
- PDF from £23.80
- Paperback / softback from £22.19