A Mathematical Dictionary for Schools Paperback / softback
A Mathematical Dictionary for Schools contains over 500 definitions of technical terms found within GCSE syllabuses.
Key words and phrases are explained in clear, simple language with illustrations to aid understanding of more difficult terms. It has been written for key stage 4/GCSE students but is also suitable for key stage 3 and is the ideal companion for coursework and revision.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 19/03/1998
- Category: Mathematics & numeracy
- ISBN: 9780521556576
- Paperback / softback from £6.99