How to be a Successful Head of Year : A Practical Guide Paperback / softback
This is the definitive guide to being a successful Head of Year.
Brian Carline covers every aspect of this challenging role, from leading a team of tutors and heading up a year group, to coping with problem parents, dealing with the SEN department and working effectively with the rest of the school.
This book also contains an invaluable 'teaching clinic' in the final section, providing solutions to some of the most common problems a Head of Year is likely to encounter.
Accessibly and engagingly written, and packed with real-life examples, this book will prove essential reading for Heads of Year everywhere.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 142 pages, black & white illustrations
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 03/05/2007
- Category: Organization & management of education
- ISBN: 9780826496447