Studying Using the Web : The Student's Guide to Using the Ultimate Information Resource PDF
by Brian Clegg
Anyone can type a few keywords into a search engine. But that's only the beginning. With Studying Using the Web you can find the right material, check its authenticity, transform it into your own original work and keep up-to-date on essential topics. The book is about how to find the right information, and making the most of it. It shows you how to:
- know what to look for
- make the best use of search facilities
- gather pictures, sounds and more
- make use of the human side of the internet
- learn how to test information with a trust CSI kit
- collect and structure your information effectively
- make text your own
- keep up to date.
You could stay jogging round the information track. But think how much better you could do with the right technology and skills to harness a leading-edge study machine. Move into the study fast track now.
- EPUB from £20.24
- PDF from £20.24