Environmentalism, Resistance and Solidarity : The Politics of Friends of the Earth International Hardback
Part of the Non-Governmental Public Action series
Drawing from a rich mix of survey data, interviews, and access to internal meetings, Brian Doherty and Timothy Doyle show how FoEI has developed a distinctive environmentalism, which allows for the differences in context between regions and across the North-South divide.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 263 pages, XIII, 263 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 16/10/2013
- Category: Non-governmental organizations (NGOs)
- ISBN: 9780230250352
- Paperback / softback from £48.95