Blended Embroidery : Combining Old & New Textiles, Ephemera & Embroidery Paperback / softback
Raid the attic! Preserve family memories with new quilts that lovingly tie together the past with the present.
Learn how to comb through bits of history and reimagine them into wall art, sewing notions, and more!
Gorgeous embroidery adds richness to these vintage hybrids.
Full instructions for five projects, fifteen stitch techniques, and a gallery full of ideas will help you rescue bits of history to create a cherished new piece for your home!
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, Halftones, color
- Publisher: C & T Publishing
- Publication Date: 08/07/2019
- Category: Embroidery crafts
- ISBN: 9781617458095
- EPUB from £17.27