May It Please the Court : Judicial Processes and Politics In America Paperback / softback
This practical, comprehensive, and engaging introduction to the American judicial system is designed primarily for undergraduate students in criminal justice, liberal arts, political science, and beginning law.
It differs from other texts not only by delivering an insider's view of the courts, but also by demonstrating how the judicial process operates at the intersection of law and politics.
Unlike the many dull and inaccessible texts in this field, May It Please The Court conveys the human drama of civil and criminal litigation.
With an updated epilogue, case studies, and discussion questions, this third edition is a robust resource for criminal justice students.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 366 pages, 4 Tables, black and white; 7 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Inc
- Publication Date: 08/08/2017
- Category: Courts & procedure
- ISBN: 9781498737395