Wooden Puzzles: 20 Handmade Puzzles and Brain Teasers Paperback / softback
by Brian Menold
Wooden puzzles are great projects both for the woodworker who builds them and for the end user who'll derive hours of pleasure trying to solve them.
They can be built from scraps of wood with just a few tools that any hobbyist woodworker will have in his or her shop.
The key to successful puzzle-making is in maintaining a high level of accuracy so that puzzles go together (and come apart) smoothly and satisfyingly.
Menold explains how to build a number of jigs that will allow you to make wooden puzzles to the same exacting tolerances that this master puzzle maker achieves with his collection of classic puzzles.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, 30 illustrations, 275 photographs in full colour
- Publisher: Taunton Press Inc
- Publication Date: 10/11/2016
- Category: Decorative wood & metalwork
- ISBN: 9781631863608