When Michael Dillon is ordered by the IRA to park his car in the carpark of a Belfast hotel, he is faced with a moral choice which leaves him with absolutely nowhere to turn.
He knows that he is planting a bomb that would kill and maim dozens of people.
But he also knows that if he doesn't, his wife will be killed.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 208 pages
- Publisher: Vintage Publishing
- Publication Date: 19/11/1992
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780099998105
- Paperback / softback from £10.00
- EPUB from £13.49