Monster Slayer : A Beowulf Tale Paperback / softback
by Brian Patten
Illustrated by Chris Riddell
One dark night, the music and singing wake a monster from a swamp ...
Warrior after warrior comes to slay the monster, but no one can outwit Grendel.
Only the great hero Beowulf stands a chance - but even he is not prepared for the horror that lies in wait. A stunning prose retelling of a Beowulf tale from an author-illustrator dream-team.
Particularly suitable for struggling, reluctant or dyslexic readers aged 8+
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: Approx. 10 black and white illustrations
- Publisher: Barrington Stoke Ltd
- Publication Date: 10/01/2020
- Category: Fiction & true stories
- ISBN: 9781781129326