17th Edition Iet Wiring Regulations: Design and Verification of Electrical Installations Paperback
* Fully up to date with the 17th Edition of IET Wiring Regulations. * Simplifies the advice found in the Wiring Regulations, explaining what they mean in actual working practice for design and testing. * Expert advice from an engineering training consultant, supported with colour diagrams, examples and key data.
This popular guide provides an understanding of basic design criteria and calculations, along with current inspection and testing requirements and explains how to meet the requirements of the IEE IET Wiring Regulations.
The book explains in clear language those parts of the regulations that most need simplifying.
There are common misconceptions regarding bonding, voltages, disconnection times and sizes of earthing conductors.
This book clarifies the requirements and outlines the correct procedures to follow.
This title provides an affordable reference for all electrical contractors, technicians and other workers involved in designing and testing electrical installations. With the coverage carefully matched to the syllabus of the City and Guilds Certificate in Design, Erection and Verification of Electrical Installations (2396, 2394 and 2395) and containing sample exam questions and answers, it also makes an ideal revision guide.
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 144 pages, 42 colour illustrations, 26 black & white tables
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 24/10/2012
- Category: Electrician skills
- ISBN: 9780415530804
- PDF from £14.38
- EPUB from £14.38
- Hardback from £133.25