The Energy Method, Stability, and Nonlinear Convection Hardback
Part of the Applied Mathematical Sciences series
Six new chapters (14-19) deal with topics of current interest: multi-component convection diffusion, convection in a compressible fluid, convenction with temperature dependent viscosity and thermal conductivity, penetrative convection, nonlinear stability in ocean circulation models, and numerical solution of eigenvalue problems.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 450 pages, XII, 450 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 01/10/2003
- Category: Applied mathematics
- ISBN: 9780387004532
- PDF from £61.20
- Paperback / softback from £103.85