Becoming an Effective Leader, Coach and Mentor EBOOK BUNDLE EPUB
3 E-Books in One
12 Disciplines of Leadership Excellence
Master the 12 disciplines of powerful leadership and lead your organization to greatness
Leadership experts Brian Tracy and Dr. Peter Chee assert that great leaders are made, not born. Everyone has the ability to shape himself or herself into the kind of person who enables and uplifts others to reach their highest potential--and in 12 Disciplines of Leadership Excellence, they reveal exactly how to achieve it.
It all starts with discipline. In this groundbreaking book, the authors break down great leadership into 12 disciplines, including:
- Clarity . . . about who you are, where you are going, and how to get there
- Control . . . build and bolster your sense of personal responsibility and self-mastery
- Character . . . dedicate yourself to passionately build trust with honesty and integrity
- Competence . . . commit to constant never-ending improvement and learning
- Caring . . . because when you care, your people care in building great working relationships
- Courage . . . moving out of your comfort zone to embrace change and make tough decisions
Coaching for Breakthrough Success
A powerful new coaching method from Chicken Soup for the Soul co-creator Jack Canfield!
Combining time-tested principles of exemplary coaches with the latest disruptive techniques used by the world s top performing leaders, Coaching for Breakthrough Success is a playbook that shows you how to nurture in yourself and others the three essential requirements of coaching excellence:
1. HEART: The Coaching Principles (TCP) unveils the secret to life impacting values, beliefs, and philosophies that permeate all aspects of great coaching.
2. MIND: The Situational Coaching Model (SCM) unleashes the genius of a coach to apply the right combination of crucial paradigms in any given coaching challenge.
3. ENERGY: The Achievers Coaching Techniques (ACT) equips you with proven methods that enable you to deliver breakthrough results in coaching.
Coaching for Breakthrough Success is packed with stirring personal stories, life changing case studies, crucial coaching conversations, exemplary coaching questions, and ready-to use tools that equip you to achieve professional mastery in coaching.
Becoming an Effective Mentoring Leader
Turn mentoring into PROFITS
Becoming an Effective Mentoring Leader breaks down the essentials of mentoring, and shows you how to take advantage of this valuable new workplace dynamic. You ll learn:
- The smartest way to incorporate mentoring into your day-to-day leadership role
- The fastest way to equip, inspire, and motivate your staff
- The differences between mentoring, coaching, and teaching
- How you as a leader can rate the mentors in your office and assess the progress of mentees
Using case studies, tools, and impactful learning concepts, the authors show you how to use mentoring s core skills to create a winning approach tailored to your own style, be it the reflective mentor, the storytelling mentor, or the example-based mentor.