Fact, Fiction, and Opinions : The Differences Between Ads, Blogs, News Reports, and Other Media Paperback / softback
Part of the First Facts: All About Media series
What does it mean to be biased? Emerging readers need to know the differences between facts, fiction and opinions.
Readers will also learn how facts, fiction and opinions affect advertisements, news reports, blogs and more.
Straightforward, neutral text and vivid photographs provide readers with the tools they need to evaluate and understand the media literacy concept of facts, fiction and opinions.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 24 pages
- Publisher: Capstone Global Library Ltd
- Publication Date: 02/05/2019
- Category: English language & literacy
- ISBN: 9781474754453
- Hardback from £10.39
- Electronic book text from £7.69