Science, Voyages, and Encounters in Oceania, 1511-1850 Hardback
Part of the Palgrave Studies in Pacific History series
Blending global scope with local depth, this book throws new light on important themes.
Spanning four centuries and vast space, it combines the history of ideas with particular histories of encounters between European voyagers and Indigenous people in Oceania (Island Southeast Asia, New Guinea, Australia, New Zealand, and the Pacific Islands).
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 361 pages, XX, 361 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 25/03/2014
- Category: Australasian & Pacific history
- ISBN: 9781137305886
- Paperback / softback from £22.45
- PDF from £20.39