Connecting Research and Practice for Educational Improvement : Ethical and Equitable Approaches Paperback / softback
Connecting Research and Practice for Educational Improvement presents powerful arguments and richly illustrated cases for how more collaborative relationships between researchers and educators can yield more relevant research that impacts practice.
This book can be useful for anyone teaching or learning about research-practice partnerships, in both school and out-of-school settings.
The chapters highlight the different dispositions and skills needed to cultivate ethical relationships and promote equity through partnerships and provide rich frameworks for guiding future work.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 186 pages, 1 Line drawings, black and white; 5 Halftones, black and white; 1 Tables, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 11/12/2017
- Category: Teaching of a specific subject
- ISBN: 9781138287310
- Hardback from £115.19
- EPUB from £24.29
- PDF from £24.29