The Postfeminist Biopic : Narrating the Lives of Plath, Kahlo, Woolf and Austen Hardback
This book contributes to the growing literature on the biopic genre by outlining and exploring the conventions of the postfeminist biopic.
It does so by analyzing recent films about the lives of famous women including Sylvia Plath, Frida Kahlo, Virginia Woolf and Jane Austen.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 191 pages, IX, 191 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 13/11/2013
- Category: Individual actors & performers
- ISBN: 9781137273475
- Paperback / softback from £44.25