West Chester : Six Walking Tours Paperback / softback
West Chester, a picturesque Pennsylvania town and Chester County seat, has retained all the charm of more than two centuries of existence.
This book is the perfect companion while strolling through its streets on a beautiful day.
Text uncovers the history of significant sites, and accompanying photographs make the town come to life.
Six tours reveal over 75 sites in 150 stunning color photographs.
Maps for each tour help readers navigate this southeastern Pennsylvania town.
Residents and visitors alike will cherish this volume, which is the perfect memento for lovers of history, architecture, and small-town living.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, 152 color photographs and 6 maps
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 06/07/2006
- Category: History of the Americas
- ISBN: 9780764325007