Hiking Arizona : A Guide to the State's Greatest Hiking Adventures Paperback / softback
by Bruce Grubbs
Part of the State Hiking Guides Series series
Hiking Arizona will introduce you to the state's most natural wonders and more.
This book covers the Grand Canyon, of course; Northeast Plateaus, San Francisco Peaks Area, Mogollon Rim Country; Central Highlands; The White Mountains; the Phoenix Area; the Tucson Area; Sky Islands; Tohono O'odham Country; and the Western Desert.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 368 pages, 75 Maps; 97 Halftones, color
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 16/12/2014
- Category: Walking, hiking, trekking
- ISBN: 9780762791569
- EPUB from £21.07
- Paperback / softback from £12.39