The Idea of Humanity in a Global Era Paperback / softback
Part of the Palgrave Macmillan Transnational History Series series
The result of a lifetime of research and contemplation on global phenomena, this book explores the idea of humanity in the modern age of globalization.
Tracking the idea in the historical, philosophical, legal, and political realms, this is a concise and illuminating look at a concept that has defined the twentieth century.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 191 pages, X, 191 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 13/01/2009
- Category: General & world history
- ISBN: 9780230611627
- Hardback from £49.35