Lean Compendium : Introduction to Modern Manufacturing Theory Paperback / softback
The book covers basic manufacturing theory and develops a Cartesian approach to explaining lean.
It provides a structured fundament how a lean manufacturing system works.
Students get a consistent approach, explaining lean by increased complexity (mono-product, multi-product, complex manufacturing systems) with theorems, corollaries, and lemmas.
Instructors get explanations for lean based on a systemic model, helping to transmit a clear view about the theory of lean.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 149 pages, 54 Tables, color; 57 Illustrations, color; 5 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 149 p.
- Publisher: Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication Date: 08/07/2017
- Category: Production & quality control management
- ISBN: 9783319586007