Plant Structure Paperback / softback
This book is a fundamental guide to understanding plant structure offering plant scientists, plant biologists and horticulturalists in practice, academic life and in training.
It includes a combination of concise scientific text and superb color photographs and drawings, focusing on structure at anatomical, histological and fine structure levels.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 288 pages, 450 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Manson Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 11/04/2008
- Category: Botany & plant sciences
- ISBN: 9781840760927
- Hardback from £133.29
- PDF from £35.63