Transversal Subjects : From Montaigne to Deleuze after Derrida Paperback / softback
Transversal Subjects, now in paperback, proposes a combined theory of consciousness, subjectivity and agency stemming from analyses of junctures in Western philosophical and critical discourses that have greatly influenced the development of present-day understandings of perception, identity, desire, mimesis, aesthetics, education and human rights.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 300 pages, 6 Illustrations, black and white; XV, 300 p. 6 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 21/05/2009
- Category: Literary theory
- ISBN: 9781137274700
- Hardback from £54.49