Hiking California's Wine Country : A Guide to the Area's Greatest Hikes Paperback / softback
by Bubba Suess
Part of the Regional Hiking Series series
Hiking California's Wine Country covers 67 hikes for hikers of all abilities in Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Many of the qualities in the area that help produce world-class wines also make the Wine Country an incredible hiking experience.
Up-to-date trail information and miles and directions are featured throughout, as well as sidebars on local culture, trivia, and wildlife.
GPS coordinates are available for all trailheads.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 304 pages, 65 Maps; 80 Halftones, color
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 01/11/2015
- Category: Walking, hiking, trekking
- ISBN: 9781493009855
- EPUB from £21.07