Clinical Physiology of Acid-Base and Electrolyte Disorders Paperback / softback
Superbly written text gives students, residents, and practitioners a unique advantage in understanding the mechanisms and clinical management of acid-base disorders.
Presents the core information to understand renal and electrolyte physiology and also reviews the etiology, diagnosis, pathohysiology and treatment rationale for all major acid-base and electrolyte disturbances.
New questions and answers are added to each chapter with significant updating to the entire text
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 1008 pages, 251 illustrations
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Publication Date: 22/12/2000
- Category: Diseases & disorders
- ISBN: 9780071346825
- PDF from £88.74
- Paperback / softback from £34.75