My Korean: Step 1 : " 1" Paperback / softback
The My Korean series of textbooks offers a learner-centered, communicative task-based, interactive approach to learning contemporary Korean.
My Korean: Step 1 and My Korean: Step 2 are arranged thematically around topics that any novice learner of Korean is likely to encounter in their first year of study.
Each lesson contains two dialogues showing contemporary Korean in use, followed by succinct grammar and vocabulary explanations. The focus throughout the books is on communicative in-class activities and tasks that encourage students' active participation.
Video clips of the lesson dialogues are available as an online resource, and each unit contains communicative activities based on the dialogue themes. The engaging structure and communicative approach make My Korean: Step 1 an ideal text for first-semester Korean courses.
It is also a great resource for individual study or one-on-one tutorials on Korean language and culture.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 182 pages, 34 Line drawings, black and white; 60 Halftones, black and white; 55 Tables, black and wh
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 05/02/2019
- Category: Language teaching & learning material & coursework
- ISBN: 9781138659230