Chinese Communists and Hong Kong Capitalists: 1937-1997 Hardback
by C. Chu
This book examines Chinese Communist activities in Hong Kong from the outbreak of the Sino-Japanese War in 1937 to the handover in 1997.
It reveals a peculiar part of Chinese Communist history, and traces six decades of astounding united front between the Chinese Communists and the Hong Kong tycoons and upper-class business elite.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 196 pages, XI, 196 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/11/2010
- Category: Political science & theory
- ISBN: 9780230107991
- PDF from £46.75
- Paperback / softback from £48.95