Systems Theory for Pragmatic Schooling: Toward Principles of Democratic Education Hardback
Part of the The Cultural and Social Foundations of Education series
Writing for educators and education leaders, Cunningham shows that combining a philosophy of pragmatism with thinking about education as systems can illuminate challenges in contemporary schooling and provide practical solutions for creating a democratic education.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 142 pages, 2 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 142 p. 2 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 14/11/2014
- Category: Philosophy & theory of education
- ISBN: 9781137449313
- PDF from £38.24
- Paperback / softback from £37.39