Creating Postcolonial Literature : African Writers and British Publishers Paperback / softback
by C. Davis
Using case studies, this book explores the publishing of African literature, addressing the construction of literary value, relationships between African writers and British publishers, and importance of the African market.
It analyses the historical, political and economic conditions framing the emergence of postcolonial literature.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 255 pages, X, 255 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 23/04/2013
- Category: Literary studies: post-colonial literature
- ISBN: 9781137546180
- Hardback from £44.15
- PDF from £16.15
- Paperback / softback from £18.49