The Landscapes of the Sublime 1700-1830 : Classic Ground Hardback
by C. Duffy
The Landscapes of the Sublime examines the place of the 'natural sublime' in the cultural history of the eighteenth century and Romantic period.
Drawing on a range of scholarship and historical sources, it offers a fresh perspective on the different species of the 'natural sublime' encountered by British and European travellers and explorers.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 233 pages, VIII, 233 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 08/08/2013
- Category: Literary studies: c 1500 to c 1800
- ISBN: 9781137332172
- Paperback / softback from £48.99
- PDF from £46.75