Critical Discourse Analysis and Cognitive Science : New Perspectives on Immigration Discourse Hardback
by C. Hart
This study advances a model for Critical Discourse Analysis which draws on Evolutionary Psychology and Cognitive Linguistics, applied in a critical analysis of immigration discourse.
It will be of special interest to students and researchers with which to explore new perspectives in CDA.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 219 pages, XIII, 219 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 20/10/2010
- Category: Sociolinguistics
- ISBN: 9780230279506
- PDF from £19.54
- Paperback / softback from £20.65