Dreaming the English Renaissance : Politics and Desire in Court and Culture Paperback / softback
by C. Levin
Dreaming the English Renaissance examines ideas about dreams, actual dreams people had and recorded, and the many ways dreams were used in the culture and politics of the Tutor/Stuart age in order to provide a window into the mental life and the most profound beliefs of people of the time.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 210 pages, 9 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 210 p. 9 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/11/2008
- Category: British & Irish history
- ISBN: 9780230602618
- PDF from £20.39
- Hardback from £49.35