Alfred Weber and the Crisis of Culture, 1890-1933 Hardback
by C. Loader
Part of the Palgrave Studies in Cultural and Intellectual History series
Alfred Weber was an important participant in the dialogue over the political and cultural crises of the late Empire and Weimar Republic.
This study connects Weber's career to the social, political, intellectual, cultural, and institutional contexts of the period.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 261 pages, IX, 261 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/07/2012
- Category: Social & cultural history
- ISBN: 9781137031143
- PDF from £54.40
- Paperback / softback from £61.69