Just and Unjust Interventions in World Politics : Public and Private Paperback / softback
by C. Lu
Part of the Global Issues series
Taking insights and controversies from feminist political theory, Lu looks to illuminate alternative images of 'sovereignty as privacy' and 'sovereignty as responsibility', and to identify new challenges arising from the increased agency of private global civil society, and their relationship with the world of states.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 216 pages, XII, 216 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 27/01/2006
- Category: Peace studies & conflict resolution
- ISBN: 9780230285651
- PDF from £21.25
- Hardback from £61.05