Dramaturgy of the Real on the World Stage Paperback / softback
Edited by C. Martin
Part of the Studies in International Performance series
The Dramaturgy of the Real brings together an incredible range of international theatre thinking, plays and performance texts, many published here for the first time, that ask questions about how we have come to understand reality and truth in the twenty-first century and analyze the presentation of non-fiction on the international stage.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 309 pages, 5 Illustrations, black and white; XVIII, 309 p. 5 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 06/01/2010
- Category: Theatre studies
- ISBN: 9781137016942